We want to help. We offer payment deferrals if you have a loss of income or other life event and need our assistance. When the unexpected happens, please call us to discuss options for your car payment at 1-800-727-7000.
We know the challenges. Your municipality needs equipment to provide essential services. Often, funds aren’t currently available. Discover how our flexible Municipal Lease/Purchase Financing helps you acquire essential equipment – even on limited budgets. No major cash outlays, long-term debt obligations or, in most cases, voter approval.
Virtually any essential use equipment can be financed under our Municipal Program incuding police, fire, emergency equipment and more.
How it works
- Fixed-rate financing helps you get the vehicles you need, when you need them, while adhering to your current budget
- Monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annual repayment terms provide flexibility
- Add-on equipment, upfits and extended warranty plans are available
- Equity is accumulated with each payment and ownership is realized with a final payment of $1
- Flexible payment and billing plans
- Avoid high costs of maintaining older equipment
- Low-cost, tax-exempt interest rates
- No down payment or security deposit required
- No mileage restrictions
- No maintenance or return provisions
- Ownership at lease-end with minimal buyout price
Let our team help you acquire the equipment you need – when you need it. We can provide you with a payment quotation quickly so you can make a timely decision and focus on what’s important: your municipality.
Or call Ford Credit Municipal Finance at 1-800-241-4199.
A quotation will be returned to you via fax or email.
The information contained on this web page is provided for marketing and information purposes only. In providing this information, we are acting for our own interest and may have financial and other interests that differ from yours. We are not acting as a municipal advisor or financial advisor, and have no fiduciary duty to you pursuant to Section 15B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The information contained on this web page is not intended to be and should not be construed as “advice” within the meaning of Section 15B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the municipal advisor rules of the SEC.