Commercial Red Carpet Lease
Enjoy a New Ford More Often.
For predictable usage vehicles, choose this closed-end lease with no residual risk. When you complete your lease as agreed, simply bring the vehicle to your Ford Dealer. You are only responsible for any excess mileage and wear and use charges.
- Lease payments are usually lower than similar term finance payments
- Allows for your cash to be invested in your business
- Short-term leasing allows newer vehicles more often
GAP Protection Benefit
Red Carpet Lease protects you by waiving the gap between your insurance payoff and your outstanding lease balance if your vehicle is stolen or damaged beyond repair. With GAP protection, you’re responsible for only the insurance deductible and any outstanding charges (e.g., past-due payments) at the time of the incident. Certain restrictions may apply.
- New and Certified Pre-Owned
- Upfit vehicles
- High mileage and heavy-use vehicles
- Vehicles used for livery (for-hire) operations
- Emergency, fire and ambulance
- Rental units
- Federal, State or Local Government
At the end of your Red Carpet Lease, you have your choice of three options after satisfying your lease-end obligations:
- Buy or lease a new Ford
- Purchase your leased vehicle at a predetermined price
- Return your leased vehicle