With the Red Carpet Lease, you have the option to purchase your lease vehicle at lease-end. When you purchase your vehicle you are not responsible for Excess Wear and Use or excess mileage charges. Follow these simple steps to help ensure a smooth and convenient vehicle purchase. See how easy it is to own your Ford and go further.
Get a Purchase Option Price
Contact your Originating Dealer*
Talk with your Ford Dealer about:
- Your vehicle purchase options
- The final purchase price, including taxes and other charges
- Your appointment to purchase your lease vehicle on or before your scheduled lease-end date
Purchase your Lease Vehicle
Purchase your vehicle from your originating dealer* at lease-end. To fulfill your lease obligations, you’ll need to:
- Satisfy any remaining financial obligations
- Facilitate lease-end requirements, such as reviewing and signing the Odometer Statement (required by federal law)
- Complete your vehicle purchase transaction
Please note: Failure to complete lease-end transactions by your lease-end date could result in additional charges as described in your Red Carpet Lease Agreement.
*If you have moved and it is no longer convenient to return to your originating dealer (the dealership which originated your lease), you may return or purchase your lease vehicle through any participating Ford Dealer. Be sure to schedule an appointment in advance. If you are unable to locate a participating Ford Dealer, please contact our Customer Support.