Choose the method that works best for you.
When it comes to making your monthly payments, Ford Credit offers a wide range of options.
If you prefer to pay your bill by phone, you can conveniently make a secure, direct payment from your checking or savings account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With Telephone payments you have the advantage of your payment crediting to your account the next business day*. Accounts that are current can schedule a Telephone Payment up to 30 days in advance. Accounts that are one day, or more, past the due date cannot be scheduled for a future date.
To make a payment by phone:
- Call 1-800-334-1161
- Enter your account number
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN or TIN
- Enter your bank account and routing numbers (see sample check here)
- Confirm the payment amount and the due date of the debit from your bank account
Before making a payment, please read Service Terms for Making a Payment by Telephone and keep a copy for your records.
*Transfers authorized before 5 PM ET (Monday-Friday) will receive credit the following business day and post to your account within two business days. Transfers authorized at or after 5 PM ET (Monday-Friday, weekends or Holidays) will receive credit the second business day and post to your account within three business days.
For Ford employees, download the payroll enrollment form to enroll or cancel. If you are an active or retired U.S. Government employee, you must enroll through your payroll department. Payroll deduct is not available on lease accounts.
If you have two or more vehicle accounts, complimentary Combined Billing allows you to receive one consolidated monthly statement.
To enroll in Combined Billing:
- Complete this enrollment form and mail it to the address or fax number listed
- Or, obtain a form by calling 1-866-763-5539
Your consolidated statement will begin with your next billing cycle after your enrollment is complete.
Wire a payment for same day credit - posted to your account the next business day (if received before 6 PM ET).
Please note: MoneyGram and Western Union accept cash only when making a payment in person. You can also use their online service to send your MoneyGram using your credit card. MoneyGram will charge a fee for these services.
To locate a nearby MoneyGram location:
- Click Here for MoneyGram agent locations nationwide. At the website, click on "Find Us", select "United States" and complete the required information.
- Call MoneyGram at 1.800.926.9400 (select English or Spanish language).
On the MoneyGram ExpressPayment form, please fill in the appropriate information.
- Receive Code: 2074
- Company I Am Paying: Ford Motor Credit Company
- City : Colorado Springs
- State: CO
- Account Number To Which Payment Should be Applied': Your Ford Credit account number
MoneyGram will give you a MoneyGram ExpressPayment Reference Number. Keep this for your records.
MoneyGram Online Payments
To use MoneyGram's online service to send your MoneyGram using a credit card click here.
This service allows you to "wire" a payment/payoff to Ford Credit for same-day credit - posted to your finance or lease account the next business day (if recieved before 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time). Please call 1-800-325-6000 for the nearest Western Union agent or access their website at www.westernunion.com.
On the Quick Collect form, please fill in the appropriate information:
- The last 10 digits of your Account Number (example: 0087654321)
- Payee: Ford Motor Credit Company
- Code City: Coloradosprings
- Code State: CO
Western Union will give you a Money Transfer control number. Keep this for your records. Western Union transactions sent after 6:00 p.m. (Eastern Time on normal business days) will be credited the following business day.
For questions regarding your account number please contact us.