In accordance with Securities Exchange Commission Rule 240.17g-5, Ford Motor Credit Company LLC (Ford Credit) has made the information described in paragraphs (a)(3)(iii)(C) and (D) of this section available at an identified password-protected Internet website.
Please follow the instructions below to access Ford Credit's password-protected Internet website (Ford Credit’s 17g-5 website) where the ABS transaction information is available.
- Complete the fields referenced in the NON-HIRED NRSRO INFORMATION ACCESS REQUEST FORM below, and then click the Submit button.
- Within 24 hours after submitting your request form, you will receive an e-mail requesting your non-hired NRSRO's Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) certificate as well as proof evidencing your SEC certificate was submitted to the SEC.
- If you do not receive an e-mail within 24 hours of submitting the form, please resubmit your information by clicking on the NON-HIRED NRSRO INFORMATION ACCESS REQUEST FORM and completing the form.
- Upon completion of steps 1, 2, and 3 (if applicable), an approved User ID and password will be required to access Ford Credit’s 17g-5 website.
- Access to Ford Credit’s 17g-5 website is only good for the calendar year. Access provided through the calendar year will reset on January 1st of the following year. To obtain access to Ford Credit’s 17g-5 website after January 1st, you will be required to submit a new SEC certificate for the new calendar year.
- If you need access to new ABS transaction information complete the NON-HIRED NRSRO INFORMATION ACCESS REQUEST FORM below.