How do I contact Ford Roadside Assistance*?
Roadside Assistance is included during the first five years or 60,000 miles from your vehicle's Warranty Start Date (whichever comes first) and with most Ford Protect Extended Service Plans.
Contacting Roadside Assistance
To contact Roadside Assistance Customer Service, call 800-241-3673 and provide your:
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
- Vehicle make, model, and color.
- License plate number.
Through the FordPass®** App
Note: For best assistance when requesting Roadside Assistance, we recommend you have your vehicle added to the app.
To contact Roadside Assistance through the FordPass App:
- Navigate to the Service screen.
- Tap the Roadside Assistance tile.
- Choose your vehicle that requires assistance.
- To complete your request using the app, tap Start Request.
- If you want to call for help, tap Call Agent and use your phone dialer to complete the call when prompted.
- Complete the following listed items:
- Vehicle Location
- Location Type
- Assistance Needed
- If you have an Electric Vehicle, you will need to confirm the following questions:
- Where do you like to charge?
- Keys present?
- Customer with vehicle?
- Vehicle can be put in neutral?
- Vehicle four-wheel drive?
- Low clearance?
- Contact Information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Number
- Push Notifications
- Text Messages
- Additional Notes (Optional)
- Select Submit Request.
- You will receive a confirmation that your request was submitted.
- Tap View Open Request to view a summary of your request.
Note: You will also be requested to keep your phone near in case the Roadside Assistance team needs to contact you.
How do I claim a refund with Roadside Assistance?
What services are covered under Roadside Assistance?
Will Roadside Assistance help if my Electric Vehicle ran out of charge?
*Roadside Assistance is included for certain owners and available to everyone for a per-service fee. Ford reserves the right to change program details without obligations.
**The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.