What is my SYNC®* with MyFord Touch® software version?
You can check your SYNC software version through the SYNC and Navigation Updates page or your vehicle's SYNC screen.
How to Find Your SYNC with MyFord Touch Software Version
Through the SYNC and Navigation Update Page
- Visit the SYNC and Navigation Updates page.
- Enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and select Check for update.
Your vehicle information, including your current SYNC version, will appear on the right-hand side of the page.
Through Your Vehicle's SYNC Screen
- Press Menu (gear icon) on your vehicle's SYNC screen.
- Select Help.
- Press System Information.
- Look for the number after CCPU S/W Version. The last five-digit number identifies the software on the vehicle.
Use the table below to match the CCPU number with your SYNC software version.
|SYNC with MyFord Touch|
|Software Version||CCPU version in vehicle|
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.