How do I lock and unlock my Ford Connected Charge Station?
You can easily lock or unlock your Ford Connected Charge Station using the FordPass®* App to ensure others are not using your station without your permission.
- Log in to your FordPass App.
- Navigate to the Account screen.
- Scroll down and select the Charge Station tile.
- Tap SETTINGS.
- Toggle the Access Control slider to the right (on).
Note: The Auto Unlock setting turns on by default with Access Control turned on, which automatically unlocks your Charge Station when your vehicle connects.
- Use the lock/unlock slider displayed at the top of the Charge Station screen to set your preferred settings.
How do I see charging insights from my Ford Connected Charge Station?
How do I adjust the charge rate of my Ford Connected Charge Station?
How do I update the nickname of my Ford Connected Charge Station?
How do I update the address associated with my Ford Connected Charge Station?
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.