Ford Credit Customer Support and FAQs
- How do I make a principal-only payment?
- Can I defer/extend a payment on my account?
- What payment options are available?
- How can I get an interest paid letter?
- How do I change my due date?
- How do I pay an amount other than what is showing due?
- How do I setup automatic payments for my loan?
- Why am I showing due for two payments?
- What can I do if I am unable to pay my bill?
- What happens if my account has an overpayment?
- How can I see how much interest I paid last year?
- Voice ID
- How do I cancel my extended warranty?
- How do I reset my password to sign in?
- I did not receive my statement. How can I get a duplicate statement?
- What type of self-services do you offer?
- How can I switch from paper to electronic statements (or from electronic to paper statements)?
- How do I create an online account?
- How do I update my account information (address, phone number, email)?
- What is Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)?
- How can I transfer my vehicle and account obligations to someone else?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How do I add my new vehicle to my existing online account?
- Does Ford Credit have a finance program to assist customers who plan to finance modified vehicles?
- I am on a contract as a co-borrower/co-lessee, and the borrower/lessee recently passed away. What should I do?
- What is Ford Pro™ FinSimple™, and how does it relate to Ford Credit?
- What are some of the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) benefits available to customers serving in the military?