How do I change my due date?
You are welcome to change the payment due date online, and move it forward, in order to make the timing of your payments more convenient.
To process a due date change within Account Manager, please take the following steps:
- Sign in to Account Manager.
- Click "Change Due Date" directly under your payment on the landing page.
- Review the due date change process description and procedure.
- Select "Let's Get Started."
- Click the calendar symbol under "New Payment Due Date" and select the date you want to change it to.
- Select "Continue & Review Agreement."
- Review the due date change document and if you wish to continue, select "I Have Reviewed Agreement."
- If you agree to the terms of the due date change, check the box next to your name and date and click "Submit." You also have the option to select "Exit and Return Home" if you change your mind.
- You will see your confirmation that the due date has been changed, and you have the option to save a copy for your records.
NOTE: All parties to the contract must be registered in Account Manager individually to complete this process. Additionally, all parties need to complete the above steps within five days of the due date change request, or the process will need to be completed prior to your current due date, whichever happens first. If this is not done, your request will expire.
If we do not process the signed due date change before your scheduled payment is 30 days past the due date, the payment delinquency may be reported to the credit reporting agencies.