FAQs Home > Payments > What can I do if...

What can I do if I am unable to pay my bill?

A late charge may be assessed if the payment is not received within the specified payment period according to your contract. Past-due payments may be reported to the credit reporting agencies at 30, 60 and 90 days past due. In addition, interest continues to accrue on your unpaid retail installment contract balance. Your notification to us of your intent to pay does not change any of the terms of your contract or affect any of our rights and remedies set out in your contract. 
If you are unable to make and/or keep your payment arrangement, please contact us to discuss your account-specific options.