How Often Should I Replace My Tires on My Ford Vehicle?
Tires degrade over time depending on many factors such as weather, storage conditions, and conditions of use. Replace your tires if they are more than six years old, or if you notice any of the following signs:
- The tread has worn down to less than 3/32"
- Bulges, blisters, or bubbles
- Cracking in the tread grooves
- Punctures, cuts, snags, or separation in the tire tread, shoulder, or sidewall
- Sudden loss of tire pressure
- Poor handling or traction on slippery surfaces
- Pulling to one side while driving
- Sudden vibration while driving
- Tires that have been driven while flat
You should also replace your spare tire when you replace the road tires or after six years due to aging even if it has not been used.
Refer to your Owner's Manual for more information.