- Why do certain models prohibit some accessories?
- Why are only certain accessories visible on the Build and Price website?
- What is the Bronco Off-Roadeo and how do I attend?
- Who is eligible for and how do I redeem the $250 Bronco Off-Roadeo voucher?
- What is the FordPass® App?
- What is the FordPass™ Rewards program and how does it work?
- How do I find out how many FordPass Reward Points I have?
Why do certain models prohibit some accessories?
We have a Bronco vehicle for every customer. Many Bronco vehicle accessories can be added during or after vehicle delivery at the Ford Dealer. We engineered the Bronco vehicle for maximum off-road capability and gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) restrictions may limit the combinations of certain accessories.
Why are only certain accessories visible on the Build and Price website?
Accessories that are currently visible on Build & Price are either production channel accessories or dealer-installed options. Both production channel and dealer-installed options are visible on your vehicle’s window sticker and include the cost of labor to install. See the Accessories website for the full catalog of Bronco SUV accessories. These accessories are available to be ordered from your dealer and can be included in your financing. However, Manufactured Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) does not include the cost of labor.
What is the Bronco Off-Roadeo, and how do I attend?
The Bronco Off-Roadeo is an off-roading and outdoor adventure experience located at four epic destinations across the United States. Admission is included with the purchase of any two- or four-door Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands™, and First Edition series vehicles. Order holders are eligible to attend ahead of taking delivery of your Bronco vehicle and can register on the Bronco Off-Roadeo website.
Who is eligible for and how do I redeem the $250 Bronco Off-Roadeo voucher?
If you had a two- or four-door Bronco vehicle on order as of March 19, 2021, you were eligible for a $250 Bronco Off-Roadeo voucher. There are two ways an eligible owner or order holder can apply your $250 voucher:
- Toward guest fee on the Off-Roadeo site when you reserve your spot. You will be asked to provide a credit card to pay the total guest fee, and once eligibility is verified for the $250 voucher, the original form of payment is credited. Note: Allow approximately two weeks to verify eligibility.
- To buy gear at a Bronco Off-Roadeo location
What is the FordPass App?
FordPass is Ford’s owner app. It lets you control your vehicle remotely, access 24/7 Roadside Assistance, schedule service, and more. To download or learn more about the FordPass App, visit the FordPass website.
What is the FordPass Rewards program, and how does it work?
FordPass Rewards (FPR) is Ford’s loyalty program, thanking our valued customers. Within the program, you can earn FordPass Rewards Points as a currency to use at participating dealers to apply as money off on accessories, parts, and services. You can use the points in any eligible way that best meets your needs. Your dealer can claim your Points at the time you pick up your vehicle, and you can start using them immediately. For more information, visit the FordPass Rewards website.
How do I find out how many FordPass Rewards Points I have?
To find out how many FordPass Rewards Points you have:
- In the FordPass App, navigate to the Account tab. This is in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select the FordPass Rewards tile.
- Your account balance should display.
As a thank you for your interest in the Bronco and your patience, we have provided the following bonus offers:
- Bronco Reservationists Thank You Bonus: Bronco reservationists, as of December 15, 2020, who order and take delivery of a new Bronco vehicle will be awarded 20,000 FordPass Rewards Bonus Points (approximately $100 value).
- Bronco Roof Bonus: Select Bronco vehicle order holders impacted by the black painted modular hardtop and dual top roof delay will be awarded 200,000 FordPass Rewards Bonus Points (approximately $1,000 value).
- All First Edition series customers, regardless of roof originally ordered
- Non-First Edition series customers with black painted modular hardtop or Dual Roof option on order as of March 19, 2021
Note: You must take delivery of the 2021 or 2022 model year Bronco vehicle to receive Bronco Roof Bonus points.
If you have questions about your eligibility or want more information on how to use the FordPass Rewards Points, please contact your dealer or the Bronco Support Team at 800-334-4375.
Back to Bronco Update Frequently Asked Questions
*FordPass, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.