How do I program optional settings on my Ford MyKey®*?
You can configure some vehicle feature settings when you first create a MyKey. You can also change the settings afterward with an admin key.
- Switch the ignition on using an admin key.
- Tab through the information display using the OK or the > button on the steering wheel:
- Select Settings.
- Select MyKey.
- Make your selections.
- Turn off the engine and remove the key fob. The programmed restrictions apply when you turn off the vehicle, open and close the driver's door, and restart your vehicle with the programmed key.
- All MyKeys are programmed to the same settings. They cannot be programmed individually.
- MyKey functionality may vary with some models. Refer to your Owner's Manual for information specific to your vehicle.
- For vehicles equipped with push-button start, when both a MyKey and an admin key are present, the vehicle will defer to the admin key's settings when switching on the vehicle.
*Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment, and need to control the vehicle. See your Owner’s Manual for details and limitations.