What is the Map feature in the FordPass®* App?
The Map feature allows you to:
- Search for a point of interest.
- Send the selected destination to your vehicle's SYNC®** 3 system.
- Get directions from your parking location to your final destination.
- Get directions from your current phone location back to your vehicle.
Note: To use the Map feature with FordPass:
- Your vehicle must have SYNC 3 with an In-Vehicle Navigation System.
- You must disable Android Auto™*** or Apple CarPlay®****.
- Location Services must be turned on.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
***Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
***Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
****Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.