What is the BlueOval Charge Network for Ford electric vehicles?
The BlueOval™ Charge Network is the largest public charging network for electric vehicles in North America* with more than 20,500 charging stations (70,000 thousand plugs).
BlueOval™ Charge Network Providers
- Shell Recharge
- Electrify America / Canada
- EV Connect
With the BlueOval™ Charge Network, you'll enjoy:
- No Cost Charging - Take advantage of 250 kWh of complimentary fast charging at Electrify America stations**
- Discount Charging - Amplify your BlueOval™ Charge Network subscription with an Electrify America Membership and receive discounted rates at participating Electrify America DC fast chargers
- Everyday Convenience & Benefits
- Locate BlueOval™ Charge Network stations using the FordPass® App or your in-vehicle SYNC 4A®† navigation
- Check price, power level, reviews and availability of chargers
- Pull up, plug in and start your charging session automatically with Plug & Charge – or start a charge with the FordPass app
- Plan ahead with the FordPass Power My Trip feature to map the most cost-effective charging route for your next adventure‡.
How to Get Started
You can activate or manage your subscription to the BlueOval™ Charge Network anytime at Ford.com/ConnectedServices.
More to Explore
How do I activate the BlueOval™ Charge Network?
What is the FordPass app?
*Based on original equipment manufacturers(OEM)/automotive manufacturers that sell all-electric vehicles and have active charging networks. Department of Energy data used. FordPass, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Modem and BlueOval™ Charge Network access must be activated. Complimentary charging expires 3 years from Warranty Start Date. Offer excludes idle fees associated with charging. See dealer for important details.
†Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
‡FordPass Connect (standard on Mustang Mach-E and F-150 Lightning), the FordPass App and complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms for details). Connected service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.