What do I do if the BlueOval™ Charge Network is not working?
If the BlueOval Charge Network is not working for you, below are some assistance topics to help get connected.
Before you start, ensure you have the following:
- The FordPass®* App downloaded
- An activated Ford account
- Your modem activated. View how do I activate FordPass Connect for assistance.
- A battery-electric vehicle registered with the FordPass account
- BlueOval Charge Network access activated on Ford.com/ConnectedServices
- The Plug & Charge feature turned on in the FordPass App. View how do I use Plug & Charge for assistance.
Choose the scenario below that you need assistance with.
What do I do if I am plugged into a charge station and it will not activate?
What do I do if I'm at a DC Fast Charger other than Electrify America and it is not working?
What do I do if I am at a charge station and FordPass App is down?
Do I need to activate a public charger with the FordPass App before charging?
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.