How do I set up Ford+Alexa with SYNC®* 4?
- Download the current version of Ford+Alexa through the App Store®** or Google Play™.
- Sign in to the Ford+Alexa app using your Amazon username and password.
- Turn on the ignition while inside your vehicle.
- Confirm Ford+Alexa is active on your phone.***
- Connect your phone to SYNC® 4 via Bluetooth® or by tethering it with a USB.
- Tap the Apps button on the Menu bar using your vehicle's SYNC screen.
- Swipe left and touch the Ford+Alexa tile.
- Press Yes to agree with the terms and conditions.
- Touch Yes to enable mobile apps.
You are now ready to use Ford+Alexa with SYNC 4.
*Don’t drive while distracted or while using handheld devices. Use voice-operated systems when possible. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
**App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
***Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.