How do I set preferences with SYNC® 4 Technology?
Your SYNC. Your Say.
The SYNC 4 Technology* experience has been designed to put you in the driver’s seat by providing quick access to a library of preferences for your system and simple toggles to adjust them. You can set SYNC 4 preferences by following these steps:
- Select the Settings Tile (SYNC 4A users will find this Tile in the Vehicle Drawer, on the top left of the screen)
- Choose Preferences
SYNC 4 or SYNC 4A settings you can change in the Preferences menu include:
- Clock: Set time, select mode, auto daylight savings time and more
- Sound: Adjust speaker preferences
- Bluetooth®: Edit Bluetooth enabled device list
- Driver Assist: Lock in your preferences for driver-assist technology use
Once you choose your preferred setting, select Apply for the changes to be made in your SYNC 4 or SYNC 4A system.
*Don’t drive while distracted or while using handheld devices. Use voice-operated systems when possible. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.