How do I set a destination with SYNC®* 3 Navigation?
To set a destination using voice commands:
- Press the Voice Command button on your steering wheel.
- Tell SYNC where you want to go.
- Follow the instructions SYNC gives you by viewing the touchscreen map or a detailed turn-by-turn set of directions. Learn more about navigation voice commands.
To set a destination using your vehicle's touchscreen:
- Press the Destination icon at the bottom of your vehicle's touchscreen.
- Enter a specific address or select from the destination category list.
- Tap and hold your finger on the map. A viewfinder will appear.
- Move the touchscreen to position your desired location under the viewfinder. (The touchscreen allows you to interact with the map by using convenient swiping, zooming, and pinching gestures, similar to those used with your smartphone.)
- Press the Start button to select the desired location.
- Press Set as New Destination.
- When you’re on an active route, the navigation map shows your estimated time of arrival, remaining travel time, and distance to your destination.
- SYNC 3 provides an automatic re-route if traffic conditions change to cause a major delay on the originally selected route.
- Minor traffic changes won’t provide a re-route. This feature requires an active SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link® subscription.
Back to Setting a Destination with SYNC
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.