How Do I Change the Connectivity Settings with SYNC 3?
To use FordPass™ remote features such as Remote Start and Vehicle Location, you will need to ensure that all Connectivity Settings in your vehicle are enabled.
Before you start
- Ensure your vehicle is completely stopped (ie. in park).
- Enable Location Services on your smartphone.
- Activate your vehicle within the FordPass App.
- Turn on your vehicle.
- Tap Settings on your vehicle's SYNC 3 screen.
- Select FordPass Connect.
- Tap Connectivity Settings.
- Ensure all Connectivity Settings are enabled to access all FordPass features.
- To disable, slide the buttons to Off.
FordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Ford Pass App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.
The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.