Where do I find the dimensions of a Ford?
To find the dimensions on any current Ford vehicle:
Check the Ford website.
- Visit the Ford website.
- Click on ALL VEHICLES.
- Select your vehicle.
- Select Models & Specs on the vehicle drop-down menu.
- Choose a vehicle model.
- Scroll down and select Specifications.
- The vehicle's dimensions will be listed under:
- Exterior for information such as vehicle's length or height.
- Interior for information such as headroom or legroom.
Download a vehicle's technical specifications.
- Visit the Ford media website.
- Hover over Vehicles.
- Select a vehicle from the drop-down menu.
- Select Tech Specs.
- Click on the Tech Specs file.
- The vehicle's dimensions will be listed under Dimensions.
Tip: To search the PDF file, press CTRL + F to open a search box in your browser. You can then enter any term, such as "dimensions", to search the file.