What drive modes are available in the Mustang Mach-E?
Your Mustang Mach-E offers selectable Drive Experiences to fit your driving mood. To set your desired mode:
- Tap the Mustang Mach-E image in the top-left corner of your vehicle's SYNC®* screen.
- Select your preferences from the following options.
- Engage: The ambient lighting is set to soft blue, and you’ll enjoy a balance of excitement and comfort, with in-vehicle sounds to enhance the experience.
- Whisper: A calm driving experience with gradual acceleration and a lighter coasting deceleration response. The interior sound is turned off and the ambient lighting is blue. Your digital cluster display will react to your acceleration, braking, and handling too.
- Unbridled: Get the feeling of downshifting, increased throttle response, a sporty steering feel, orange ambient lighting, and enhanced driving sounds for that exhilarating Mustang experience. Your digital cluster display will react to your acceleration, braking, and handling in this mode as well.
How do I use E-Latch on my Mustang Mach-E?
How do Ford Power-Up software updates work on my Mustang Mach-E?
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.