My vehicle Is not showing up in my FordPass™* App. What do I do?
If your vehicle is not showing up in the FordPass App, try the troubleshooting tips below:
Tip 1: Log out of the FordPass App and log back in.
- Tap Account in the FordPass App.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- Select Log Out.
- Tap Log Out to confirm.
- Log back in to see if your vehicle appears.
Tip 2: Add the vehicle to the FordPass App again.
- Tap Home in the FordPass App.
- Select Add Vehicle.
- Locate your VIN.
- Capture your VIN using one of the following methods:
- Type in your VIN manually.
- Select the icon to scan your VIN.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Get Started! to confirm.
- Press Save.
Tip 3: Add your vehicle to your Ford Account. Changes to your Ford Account will be reflected in your FordPass App.
- Login to your Ford Account.
- Select Account.
- Click on Add a Vehicle.
- Enter your VIN.
- Click on Update.
If your vehicle still does not show in the FordPass App after trying the above tips, tap Help in the FordPass App to contact a Guide for additional assistance.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.