How do I troubleshoot the Power My Trip feature for my Ford vehicle?
You may encounter possible errors when attempting to add and or save trips, waypoints (stops along the way) and view your saved trips. Known errors and recommended steps are:
- Your vehicle battery level is at a zero percent charge.
- Charge your vehicle to save or add a trip.
- Maintain a maximum state-of-charge at 90% or less to improve battery longevity.
- Set your max charge at 90% for daily use and 100% before going on long trips.
Note: If your vehicle charge level is 0%, you will need to manually adjust the charge level in Trip Plan Options to create a trip.
- FordPass®* is unable to communicate with your vehicle. Therefore, your vehicle's battery level cannot be detected.
- Ensure your Customer Connectivity Settings (CCS) are enabled.
- Ensure your vehicle's battery level is greater than zero percent.
- You have reached the limit for saved trips.
- The maximum amount of upcoming trips allowed is ten.
- You can only have one ongoing or in-progress trip at a time.
- Once the limit is reached, select to delete or amend your trip list.
- You have exceeded your trip waypoints/stops.
- The maximum allowed waypoints/stops is five per trip.
- Adjust your waypoints/stops to the allowed limit.
If you complete the recommended troubleshooting and still encounter issues, please contact a Guide for additional assistance.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.