How do I reset my Phone As A Key™?
In order to use Phone As A Key with FordPass®, you must:
- Have the app downloaded to your device.
- Have an active FordPass account and be logged in.
- Have a properly equipped vehicle added to the app.
- Currently the Ford Mach-E.
- Enable your Customer Connectivity Settings (CCS).
- Authorize your embedded modem.
- Enable your phone's Bluetooth®.
- Bluetooth version must be 4.2+.
- Supported mobile device running Android™ 8.0+ or iOS 13.0+.
In order to Reset a Key, you must delete it and set up your key again.
To reset all keys in-vehicle:
- Ensure that your vehicle is on, running, and in park.
- Tap Settings on SYNC®.
- Select General.
- Scroll down to Reset.
- Select FordPass Connect Reset.
- Select Phone As A Key Reset.
- Tap Continue to remove all Phone As A Key devices.
- Wait for the Success screen.
How do I delete Phone As A Key using the app?