How do I remote start FordPass® with my Apple Watch?
To remote start your vehicle with your Apple Watch and FordPass:
- You must have the FordPass app installed on your iPhone.
- You must have a vehicle added to the app.
- Your vehicle must be equipped with the SYNC/FordPass Connect™ modem.
- Your modem must be activated.
- Your iPhone that contains the FordPass app must be connected to your Apple Watch via Bluetooth©.
- Note: This is also required for watches with their own data plan.
- Select the FordPass app from your watch screen.
- Tap Refresh if the option appears, to ensure your connection.
- Press and hold the start key .
- Note: Allow the blue line to fully orbit before releasing the button.
- A pop-up message will appear confirming that your request has been sent to your vehicle.
- Tap OK.