How do I pair my Apple®* Watch with FordPass®**?
Pairing your Apple Watch with FordPass, gives you direct access to your remote start, lock, and unlock commands.
Before you begin, please ensure the following pre-conditions are met:
- You must have the FordPass App installed on your iPhone®***.
- You must have a vehicle added to FordPass.
- Your modem must be activated.
- Airplane Mode must be set to Off.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth©**** must be set to On in your phone Settings.
- Your iPhone that contains the FordPass App must be connected to your Apple Watch via Bluetooth.
Apple Watch Pairing Steps
- Check the upper left corner of your Apple Watch screen for its pairing state:
- A red phone icon means your watch and phone are not paired.
- A green phone icon means your devices are paired, and no further action is required.
- Place your iPhone and Apple Watch close together. They should pair automatically.
- Enter your passcode if requested.
- If your devices do not begin pairing, restart both.
- If your devices do not pair after a restart, please contact Apple Support.
Which remote features are available to use with my Apple Watch and FordPass?
How do I unlock and lock my vehicle for FordPass using my smartwatch?
*Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
**The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
***Phone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
****The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.