What features are available for Connected Vehicles when using FordPass®*?
The FordPass Connected Vehicle features give you the command and control functionality to:
- Access to activate your vehicle.
- Start/stop your vehicle remotely.
- Unlock/Lock your vehicle remotely.
- Access vehicle location.
- Fuel Level Reading.
- Oil Life Reading.
- Control your Customer Connectivity Settings.
- Charge Level Reading (Electric Vehicles Only).
- Phone As A Key™** (Electric Vehicles Only).
- Locate Charging Stations (Electric Vehicles Only).
Where can I find more modem information?
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Feature is available on select vehicles. Features may vary based on model year, trim, options, packages, and supply availability. Use the Build and Price tool to view feature availability on current models. If you have questions or need more information, reference your Owner’s Manual or contact your Ford Dealer. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment, and need to control the vehicle. Refer to your Owner’s Manual for details and limitations.