How do I troubleshoot loading issues for FordPass®* on my device?
If you are experiencing issues with FordPass not loading, please try the steps below.
- Check for FordPass App updates on your mobile device. If you are unsure if your app version is up-to-date, please search for FordPass in your respective app store.
- If the update option appears, please update and try using FordPass again.
- If the app shows as up-to-date, please continue to troubleshoot using the steps below.
- Log out of the FordPass App and sign back in.
- Check your cellular strength and or Wi-Fi connection.
- Wi-Fi connection
- If Wi-Fi is turned off, turn Wi-Fi on and attempt to connect.
- If Wi-Fi is turned on, turn Wi-Fi off and attempt to connect using cellular data.
- Cellular connection
- If cellular data is turned off, turn cellular data on and attempt to connect.
- If cellular data is turned on, turn cellular data off and attempt to connect using Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi connection
- If FordPass is still crashing, take note of your username (email used when registering). To access your username:
- Select Account in FordPass.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Contact Information.
- Your username is listed under the Your Login Information section.
- Log out of FordPass.
- Delete FordPass from your mobile device.
- Power off your mobile device for 30 – 60 seconds.
- Download FordPass again.
- Log back in with your username and password. If you are having trouble resetting your password, refer to the Reset App Password topic.
If you are still having issues with FordPass, please contact a Guide for additional assistance.
How do I get my FordPass account on my new device?
What happens if I lose my device and FordPass is active?
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.