How do I add a vehicle to FordPass®*?
Adding your vehicle to FordPass allows you to access features specific to your model, trim, and year.
Note: If you want to add another user to access your vehicle, visit Authorize Another User for the proper steps.
To Add a Vehicle to FordPass
- Log in to the FordPass App.
- Navigate to the Home landing page.
- If this is your first vehicle, press the + on the vehicle shadow.
- If this is an additional vehicle, select the drop-down arrow to the right of your vehicle name and tap Add Vehicle.
Note: You can also add a vehicle on the Account tab by selecting the + next to the My Vehicles section.
- Capture your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) using one of the following methods.
- Type in your VIN manually.
- Select the camera icon to scan your VIN.
Note: If you need help locating your VIN, tap the Where is my VIN? link.
- Select Next.
- Enter your vehicle nickname.
- Tap Get Started!
- Your vehicle and nickname should appear on the Home screen.
- If you experience any issues, visit Unable to Add VIN for troubleshooting support.
- If the troubleshooting steps are unsuccessful, select Account > Help for additional assistance.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.