How do I request vehicle authorization to use the FordPass®* App?
If you have attempted to activate Remote Commands, but received a pop-up confirming that your vehicle is already activated:
- Tap the Request Authorization tab if you will be an additional command user.
- A message will be sent to all current activated users.
- They will receive a message in their account of your request.
- Once approved, you will have command access.
- If you want to activate a vehicle and remove all existing activated users, you can perform a Master Reset.
- For lost or stolen devices, visit the I lost my device and FordPass is still active topic.
- For new devices, visit the I have a new device and want to add FordPass topic.
How do I approve authorization access?
Why does my activation show as in progress?
What does activation pending mean?
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.