How do I create a FordPass®* account?
If you already have a Ford Owner Account (owner.ford.com), you can log in using your existing Owner account credentials (username and password) on the FordPass application.
To Register for FordPass:
- Download the FordPass App via your respective platform.
- Open the FordPass App on your device.
- Select your country.
- Tap Next.
- Select Create an Account.
- Enter your email address.
- Double check your email address for errors or missing characters.
- Press Request Email.
- Check your email for the subject line Verify your email address from Ford Motor Company.
- You must complete the verification within 2 hours or you will have to request verification again.
- If you cannot find the email:
- Check your spam folder.
- Select the Resend Email link on the app.
- Within the verification email, click the Verify Email link.
- Enter the following details:
- Your First Name
- Your Last Name
- Select a password that meets all of the criteria below:
- A minimum of 8 characters.
- A maximum of 64 characters.
- Password cannot be the same as your username/email.
- Password cannot have 4 or more repeated characters. For example: bronco5555 is not allowed because the 5 is repeated four times in a row.
- Select Create Account.
- A pop-up window will appear directing you to open the FordPass App.
- Agree to open FordPass.
- You should be directed to the FordPass Home screen.
If you encounter issues during the registration process, select to contact a Guide for additional assistance.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
***Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.