What is the FordPass®* App?
The FordPass App allows you to access your vehicle information right from your smartphone.
- Access remote commands for vehicles equipped with FordPass® Connect** which includes:
- Remote start†/stop
- Remote lock/unlock††
- Vehicle location
- Receive important alerts such as recall notifications.
- View your vehicle service history.
- Earn FordPass™ Rewards.
- Access Roadside Assistance.
- Schedule your next service appointment with your preferred Ford Dealer.
- Access a tile for Ford Credit which routes to the Account Manager site.
- Receive real-time assistance from a FordPass Guide via call or chat.
Note: If you already have a Ford Account, log in using your existing Ford Account username and password.
More FordPass Information
For more detailed information on FordPass features and functions, visit our FordPass support page and browse by your preferred topic.
Popular FordPass Support Categories
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**FordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Ford Pass App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot. At purchase, the FordPass Connect modem is connected and sending vehicle data (e.g., diagnostics) to Ford. To disable, or for more information, see in-vehicle connectivity settings.
†Automatic transmission only.
††Remote lock/unlock requires power door locks.