Is my Ford vehicle equipped with FordPass Connect™*?
Originally known as SYNC® Connect for 2017 and some 2018 model year vehicles, now the FordPass Connect modem is available on specific makes and models of Ford vehicles.
2017 model availability:
- Fusion and Fusion Hybrid (not the Fusion Energi)
- GT (Supercar)
2018 model availability:
- Fusion Hybrid
2019 model availability:
- Super Duty
- Transit Connect
2020 and later model availability:
- All vehicles are eligible, but the modem equipment is based on your vehicle's trim level.
- FordPass Connect is an optional feature.
- There are two ways to determine if your vehicle is equipped:
- Your vehicle's window sticker - if equipped, FordPass Connect/SYNC Connect will display.
- Your vehicle's SYNC** screen:
- Tap Settings.
- Select Vehicle.
- If your modem is not activated, it will appear as Onboard Modem Serial Number (ESN).
- Once your modem is activated, the FordPass Connect tile appears under the Setting menu.
*FordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), the FordPass App, and Complimentary Connected Services are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms for details). Connected Services and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected services exclude Wi-Fi hotspot.
**Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.