What is Ford's warranty?
To find warranty information about your vehicle, visit ford.com/support and enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
You can also check your warranty in the FordPass®* App:
- Log in to your account.
- Select Service.
- Tap Warranty.
- New Vehicle Limited Warranty: 3 years / 36,000 miles**
- Powertrain Warranty: 5 years / 60,000 miles**
- Power Stroke® Diesel Warranty: 5 years / 100,000 miles**
- Corrosion Warranty: 5 years regardless of mileage
- Safety Restraint Warranty: 5 years / 60,000 miles** (safety belts and airbag Supplemental Restraint System)
- Emissions Warranty: Coverage varies by vehicle
- Hybrid/Electric Unique Components: 8 years / 100,000 miles**
Note: The above list provides a summary of your warranty coverage provided by Ford Motor Company under the New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Whichever occurs first. Refer to your Warranty Guide for more specific information.