How do I delete my Phone As A Key™ using FordPass™?
In order to use Phone As A Key with FordPass, you must:
- Have the app downloaded to your device.
- Have an active FordPass account and be logged in.
- Have a properly equipped vehicle added to the app.
- Currently the Ford Mach-E.
- Enable your Customer Connectivity Settings (CCS).
- Authorize your embedded modem.
- Enable your phone's Bluetooth®.
- Bluetooth version must be 4.2+.
- Supported mobile device running Android 8.0+ or iOS 13.0+.
- Navigate to the Home landing screen.
- Scroll down and select the Phone As A Key Devices option.
- Tap Delete next to the key you want to remove.
- You can only delete keys that belong to you. You cannot remove other account keys.
- Enter your account log in credentials.
- Select Remove Key.
- Your key will now be remove.
Note: You can also select the Key Controls icon directly from Home, and tap Manage Keys to remove Phone As A Key devices through the app.
For assistance with device removal, you can also contact a Guide.
Note: Only devices associated with your FordPass account can be removed when removing Phone As A Key devices through the app.