GET THE WORKS®
A series of checks, tests, and changes are performed in one appointment to keep your vehicle performing well.
MONITOR YOUR SERVICE
Find out when your Ford vehicle is ready for maintenance, from routine oil changes to new belts or hoses, with schedules set for your specific vehicle.
WHY SHOULD I RUN A VEHICLE HEALTH REPORT?
KEEP RUNNING SMOOTHLY
Track your vehicle’s health with diagnostic checks, recall information, and a range of services to keep your Ford running at its best.
THE RIGHT TIRES MATTER
Search 17 top name brands to find the tires designed to fit your Ford vehicle.
FORD PROTECT EXTENDED WARRANTY
INVEST IN YOUR INVESTMENT
It’s smart to have an extended service plan. It’s nice to have one that fits your needs. That’s why Ford Protect® offers a variety of plan options.
FORD PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You can visit Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Takata Airbag Inflator Recalls to find answers to the most commonly asked questions about the Takata airbag recall. You can also enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to find information about whether your specific vehicle is part of the recall.
Call 911 if anyone needs emergency assistance. If everyone at the scene is safe, dial 1-800-241-3673 with your current location, your vehicle make, model, and color, your license plate number, and your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), which you can find on the inside of your driver’s-side door.
First, download the FordPass App and set up an account using your email address. Purchase Ford, Motorcraft, or Omnicraft parts through the app or schedule service at a Ford or Quicklane Service Center through the app to begin earning 10 Points for every $1 spent.
- aFord Pickup & Delivery is offered by participating dealers and may be limited based on availability, distance, or other dealer-specified criteria. Does not include parts or repair charges. A nonoperational vehicle is not eligible and will require a Roadside event.
- bFord Mobile Service is offered by participating dealers and may be limited based on availability, distance, or other dealer-specified criteria. Does not include parts or repair charges.
- cUp to six quarts of Motorcraft® oil and Motorcraft oil filter. Hybrid battery test excluded. Motorcraft® is a registered trademark of Ford Motor Company. See participating U.S. dealership for exclusions and details through 12/31/23.
- dAftermarket on-board diagnostic devices may interfere with various vehicle systems, including Vehicle Health Report and 911 Assist®. To avoid interference, remove the device or contact the device maker for more information on compatibility.
- eSee the FordPass® Rewards Visa® Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms provided at time of application. Points are not redeemable for cash or check, and have no monetary value. Please see the FordPass Rewards Program terms and conditions at FordPassRewards.com for information regarding expiration, redemption, forfeiture and other limitations on FordPass Rewards Points. Must be enrolled in FordPass Rewards.