Account Manager is an easy and convenient way to access your account information, find lease and purchase information about your vehicle and make or manage payments.
Ford Account Manager Overview
Manage Your Account 24/7
- View statements and account history for multiple accounts
- Sign up for paperless statements
- Set up text and email alerts
- Upload/download documents
- Manage bank account information
- Change contact information
View Vehicle Information
- Access lease information
- Show payoff amount
- See allotted miles
- Set lease-end date (for Red Carpet Lease)
- Get a lease-end purchase option price (for Red Carpet Lease)
- Contact your originating Ford Dealer
Pay Your Bill
- Make monthly payments
- Set up automatic payments
- Process a payment extension
- Process a due date change
- Pay toward principal balance
Guide to Account Manager | Ford Credit
Looking to learn more about Account Manager? Follow the steps outlined in this video to begin managing your account online.
How To Link Your Existing Ford Accounts Video | Ford Credit
Looking to link your existing FordPasstm or Ford Owner Account to the new Ford Account Manager Single Sign-On? Follow the steps outlined in this video to consolidate accounts to one set of Account Manager login credentials.
How To Update Existing Ford Account Login Video | Ford Credit
This video will guide you through the process of updating your existing Account Manager login information through the Ford Account Manager Single Sign-On Migration. Follow along and your account will be updated properly.