Account Manager is an easy and convenient way to access your account information, find lease and purchase information about your vehicle and make or manage payments.
Ford Account Manager Overview
Manage Your Account 24/7
- View statements and account history for multiple accounts
- Sign up for paperless statements
- Set up text and email alerts
- Upload/download documents
- Manage bank account information
- Change contact information
View Vehicle Information
- Access lease information
- Show payoff amount
- See allotted miles
- See lease-end date (for Red Carpet Lease)
- Get a lease-end purchase option price (for Red Carpet Lease)
- Contact your originating Ford Dealer
Pay Your Bill
- Make monthly payments
- Set up automatic payments
- Process a payment extension
- Process a due date change
- Pay toward principal balance
Guide to Account Manager | Ford Credit
You can now navigate between Ford Credit Account Manager, FordPass and Ford Owner using one set of credentials. This video demonstrates how to link your existing FordPass or Ford Owner account with Ford Credit Account Manager. After linking your accounts, you will use the same username and password for all Ford online services.
How to Sign In to Account Manager | Ford Credit
Once you are registered, you can access the Account Manager website from the Account Manager homepage by clicking on the Sign In button.
How to Register for Account Manager | Ford Credit
This video will guide you through the process of creating a Ford Single Sign-On account and linking that account to your Ford Credit Account Manager account to create one set of unified credentials.