2021 Super DutySMART
TECHNOLOGY FOR THE JOB AT HAND
ULTIMATE TRAILER TOW CAMERA SYSTEM WITH PRO TRAILER BACKUP ASSIST™
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™ — Rotate the Pro Trailer Backup Assist knob to help maintain greater control over backing up your trailer (after initial set-up).
- Trailer Reverse Guidance — Expanded view via cameras in the sideview mirrors and visual guides in the center dash screen show the direction of the truck and the trailer, with guidelines changing with steering wheel movement.10
- 180-/360-Degree Cameras — Images are created from cameras for a view of all sides of the truck.
- Customer-placed camera — Available for mounting to the back of a trailer.
- Center high-mount stop lamp camera — Provides a view of the pickup bed, helpful when hooking up to a fifth-wheel or gooseneck hitch.
FORD CO-PILOT360™ TECHNOLOGY
- PRO TRAILER BACKUP ASSIST™
- PRE-COLLISION ASSIST WITH AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING (AEB)
- ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL AND FORWARD COLLISION WARNING WITH BRAKE SUPPORT
- BLIS® (BLIND SPOT INFORMATION SYSTEM) WITH TRAILER COVERAGE
- LANE-KEEPING ALERT
- AUTO HIGH-BEAM HEADLAMPS
- REAR VIEW CAMERA
- HILL DESCENT CONTROL™
- TRAIL CONTROL™