Is there a recall on my Ford vehicle?
You can check for recalls on your vehicle through the Ford Recall page or FordPass®* App.
Note: Recall letters are mailed to the vehicle's last known registered owner within sixty days of the recall being issued by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
Option 1: The Ford Recall Page
- Have your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) available.
- Go to the Recall page.
- Enter your VIN or log in to your account.
- Select Go to My Ford.
Option 2: The FordPass App
- Open the FordPass App.
- Navigate to the Home landing page.
- Tap the Recall icon in the upper left-hand corner.
- Select your vehicle. FordPass will open the Ford Recall page with information specific to your VIN.
If your vehicle is involved in a recall, contact your Ford Dealer as soon as possible to schedule an appointment.
Note: Refer to your recall notification letter to see if towing is covered.
Are recall repairs free of charge?
Can I get a refund for a recall repair?
Where can I find my VIN?
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.