How do I use the Ford Ownership Care Reimbursement website?
On the Ford Ownership Care Reimbursement website, you can select your preferred payment method for a Customer Satisfaction Program refund.
You may receive a reimbursement letter for repairs performed on items covered by a Customer Satisfaction Program. It will provide:
- Instructions to visit the Ford Ownership Care Reimbursement website or to scan the QR code located at the bottom of the letter.
- A unique 8-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access the reimbursement website.
Using the Ford Ownership Care Reimbursement Website
For assistance with the website, select what you would like to do from the drop-down options below.
Register Online and Choose Your Reimbursement Method
To register online without a QR code:
- Go to the Ford Ownership Care Reimbursement website.
- Select REGISTER.
- Enter your 8-digit PIN and email address, and create/confirm a password.
Note: You must register with a working email address. The email address and password created are not connected to your Ford Account username and password.
- Select REGISTER. You will receive an email to confirm registration.
You can now log in to the Ford Ownership Care Reimbursement website to make your reimbursement and/or repair selection.
To skip registration with a QR code:
- Scan the QR code on the bottom of your letter using your smart device's camera.
- Log in directly on the Ford Ownership Care website to make your reimbursement/repair selection without going through website registration.
Request Replacement for a Lost Letter or Lost PIN
If you have lost your letter or PIN:
- Go to https://fordownershipcare.com/.
- Choose Register.
- Select I don't have a PIN.
- Enter the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and choose Request PIN.
You will receive a pop-up advising that a replacement PIN letter will be sent to you.
Checking the Status of Your Reimbursement Request
If you would like to know the status of your request, log in to your account on the Ford Ownership Care Reimbursement website. There you will see the status of your reimbursement request.