How to set my Preferred Dealer in the FordPass®* App?
Setting a Preferred Dealership allows you to conveniently interact with your Ford Dealership. You can schedule your next service, find directions, access contact information, and view hours of operation.
You must have a vehicle added to FordPass before you can set a preferred dealership.
- Navigate to the Vehicle landing page.
- Tap Find a Dealer.
- You will be routed to the Map screen.
- If your location services are enabled, FordPass will populate Ford Dealers nearest you.
- Choose a Dealer from the app search or you can manually search using the Going somewhere field.
- Select the pin of the Dealer you want to review by clicking on the pin directly or by swiping through the smart cards that appear below.
- Click on the smart card to access the Dealers information.
- Tap the heart icon next to Set Preferred.
- A prompt will appear for you to confirm your selection.
- Select Yes - to make the change.
- Select No - to select another Dealer.
- Once your selection is complete, navigate back to the Vehicle landing page.
- Your Preferred Dealership should display.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.