How do I remove FordPass®* modem access for authorized users?
The Ford Connect reset will delete all authorized users. SYNC®** system settings, phone book, call histories, and paired device(s) information will be retained. To perform this in-vehicle modem reset:
- Access your vehicle.
- Ensure that your vehicle is on, running, and in park.
- Select Settings from the bottom panel of your vehicle screen.
- Tap the General icon.
- Scroll down and select Reset.
- Tap FordPass Connect Reset.
- Scroll down and select Reset All.
- A message will appear confirming that all FordPass® Connect*** settings will be erased and reset to the factory default.
- Tap Continue.
- Once the FordPass Connect Reset is complete, return to the Home screen in FordPass to activate your vehicle.
How do I perform a master reset?
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
***FordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), the FordPass App, and Complimentary Connected Services are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms for details). Connected Services and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected services exclude Wi-Fi hotspot.