How do I perform a Master Reset with SYNC®* with Voice-Activated Navigation?
Before you start
- Your vehicle must be in park and running, not in accessory mode.
- Make sure you are in a well-ventilated area.
- Press the PHONE hard button. The screen may read No Phone Connected.
- Press the Settings tab on your vehicle's SYNC screen.
- Select Advanced.
- Press the Down Arrow until Master Reset appears on the screen.
- Select Master Reset. SYNC will ask you to confirm the master reset.
- Press Yes to continue. SYNC will confirm when the master reset is complete.
How do I adjust the Navigation volume with SYNC with Voice-Activated Navigation?
How do I check my Navigation map version with SYNC with Voice-Activated Navigation?
How do I change the language with SYNC with Voice-Activated Navigation?
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.