How do I pair my phone with SYNC®* with Voice-Activated Navigation?
- Turn on Bluetooth®** on your phone.
- Turn on discoverability on your phone. This is normally a timed function so you will want to work quickly to complete the pairing from this point.
- Press the PHONE hard button on the system. The screen may read NO PHONE CONNECTED.
- Press the Settings tab on your vehicle's touchscreen.
- Press Add. A six-digit PIN will appear on the radio display.
- On the phone, go to the Bluetooth Settings and select SYNC. Some devices search automatically, but other devices may require you to search for a device.
- Enter the PIN shown on the SYNC screen on your phone and press Enter.
Your phone will pair and you will receive a message that the pairing was successful. Watch the device and SYNC and answer any additional prompts or questions that either device asks.
For information specific to your vehicle, refer to your Owner's Manual.
Back to Pairing a phone with SYNC
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
**The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.