How do I pair my iPhone with SYNC with Voice-Activated Navigation?
Connect your iPhone with SYNC® with Voice-Activated Navigation® to make and receive hands-free calls through your vehicle’s audio system.27,43
Here’s how to pair your iPhone with SYNC with Voice-Activated Navigation:
- Start your vehicle and power on your phone.
- Enable your phone’s Bluetooth® feature48:
- Press > Settings > Bluetooth.
- Press the Bluetooth slider to turn on Bluetooth.
- Meanwhile, on your vehicle’s touchscreen, SYNC will have listed any devices that are already paired.
- Press Add a Device.
- Go back to your phone’s Bluetooth settings, and scan for devices.
- Press SYNC.
- Both your phone and SYNC should now display a six-digit PIN.
- Verify that the two numbers match.
- Press Pair on your phone, and Yes on your SYNC touchscreen to confirm.
What if I’ve previously paired an iPhone?
If you’ve previously paired an iPhone with the same device name as the iPhone you’re currently trying to pair, you may need to:
- Delete SYNC from your phone.
- Delete all of your devices from SYNC.
- Pair your phone again.