How do I set the clock with SYNC®* with MyFord Touch®?
You can set your clock and display the outside temperature under your clock settings:
- Press the clock display on top of your SYNC screen.
- Press + or - to adjust the time.
- Press AM or PM to choose between morning or afternoon.
- Use the Up and Down arrows to set your preferences:
- Set the clock display (date or time).
- Reset the clock to GPS time (for vehicles equipped with navigation).
- Display outside temperature.
- Set Automatic Time Zone updates.
- Select a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
Back to Setting the Clock with SYNC
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.