How do I set map preferences with SYNC®* with MyFord Touch®?
To access the Navigation map, press the Green Navigation Bar in the upper-right corner of the touchscreen. Press the Red Arrow on the upper-left side of the screen to toggle between map modes:
- Heading-up shows the direction of forward travel facing the top of the screen.
- North-up shows the northern direction facing the top of the screen.
- 3-D View shows a see bird’s-eye view and graphical representation of buildings with a certain tourist value in selected cities.
Press the View button to toggle between different navigation view modes.
- When a route is not active, View toggles between full map and map/exit info modes.
- When a route is active, View toggles between full map, map/exit info view, and map/turn list view.
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.